- Your theme must pass Theme Check. It must also not generate any errors or notices when wp_debug is set to true.
- Your theme must meet certain design standards. These are difficult to define as they are to some extent subjective but aspects to consider include: typography, spacing, color, etc. Take a look at some of the approved themes to get an idea of what we are looking for.
- Provide us with at least one paragraph of original content (the more the better). Do not copy the description from your own site or elsewhere. Original content will give your listing a better chance of ranking in the search engines (and being found by users).
- Your theme must be 100% GPL or GPL-compatible. This means all your theme files must be licensed under the GPL or a GPL-compatible license. This is the same requirement as the official theme directory.
How to Submit
- Go to the Vendor Dashboard and create an account. You will then be able to submit and manage your theme listings.
Please contact us if you have any questions.